Wright, a microbiologist, is in the Formosan Subterranean Termite Research Unit at the agency's Southern Regional Research Center (SRRC) in New Orleans.
What does FSTRU stand for?
FSTRU stands for Formosan Subterranean Termite Research Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fraction-Specific Thermal Processing (food science)
- Full Season Ticket Plan (sporting events)
- Full Spectrum Threat Protection (Army)
- Forum Studi Transportasi Antar Perguruan Tinggi (Indonesian Inter University Transportation Studies Forum)
- Fonds de Solidarité des Travailleurs du Québec (French: Workers Solidarity Fund of Quebec; Canada)
- Full-Spectrum Threat Response
- Federal-State Toxicology Risk Analysis Committee (US EPA)
- Frontier Science & Technology Research Foundation, Inc. (New York)
- Food Science and Technology Research Institute (Turkey)
- Fire Service Training Record System (Virginia Department of Fire Programs)
- Faculté des Sciences et Techniques de Settat (French: Faculty of Science and Technology of Settat; Settat, Morocco)
- Fairfield/Suisun Transit System (California)
- Federal Secure Telephone Service
- Fédération des Sociétés de Tir de la Sarine (French: Shooting Federation of Societies of Sarine; Switzerland)
- Fire Service Training School (Great Falls, MT)
- Flight Simulation Training System (US Army)
- Formal Schools Travel Support (US Marine Corps)
- Front Side Tail Slide (skateboarding)
- Future Soldiers Training System (US Army)
- Food Safety and Technical Services Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lax, research leader and microbiologist for ARS' Formosan Subterranean Termite Research Unit.
Osbrink, USDA-ARS Formosan Subterranean Termite Research Unit, New Orleans, Louisiana; phone (504) 286-4449 [Cornelius], (504) 286-4593 [Osbrink], e-mail mcorneli@srrc.