For example, in the former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia products cost on average less than half of those in Cyprus.
What does FRYOM stand for?
FRYOM stands for Former Yugoslavian Republic Of Macedonia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Frame Relay Exchange (provides backbone connectivity for HUB sites)
- Frequently Repeated Line
- Field-Reversed Theta Pinch Compact Plasma Generator
- Fairmont Royal York (hotel; Canada)
- Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- Ferry (postal suffix)
- Former Republic of Yugoslavia
- Foundation for Rural Youth
- Friends of Rishton Youth
- Frederick Regional Youth Orchestra (Frederick, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One quarter of the former Yugoslavian republic of Macedonia is Albanian.
Country: The Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia.
As one of the most closely fought Eurovision competitions ever drew to a close, Israel and Malta were neck-and-neck until the ultimate vote from the Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia.
But the contest, the largest Eurovision staged with 25 countries competing, was decided when the Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia awarded eight points to Israel in the last round.