The Central Asian countries, including former Soviet Union republics, are leading exporters of prohibited substances to Russia.
What does FSUR stand for?
FSUR stands for Former Soviet Union Republics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSUR
- Franklin Square United Neighborhood Association (Franklin Square, NY)
- Full Spectrum Unconventional Operations (Department of the Army)
- Fat Stupid Ugly People (band)
- Final Space Utilization Plan
- Forest Sector Umbrella Programme (Uganda)
- Florida State University: Panama City (Panama City, FL)
- Florida State University Police Department (Tallahassee, FL)
- Federal Reporter (Supplement)
- Feng Shui Ultimate Resource (website)
- For Some Unknown Reason
- Funny Suped-Up Racers
- Florida State University Research Foundation, Inc. (Florida State University; Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida State University School
- Florida State University System
- Fairfield-Suison Unified School District (California public school district)
- Former Solvent Underground Storage Tank
- Fellow of the Society for Underwater Technology (UK)
- Fonds du Service Universel des Télécommunications (French: Universal Telecommunications Service Fund; Morocco)
- Florida Standard Urban Transportation Modeling System (model used to predict highway traffic)
- Father Saturnino Urios University (Butuan City, Caraga, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organization was established in 2002 to establish a security framework of the some of the former Soviet Union Republics.
After domestic and international consulting in Eastern Europe and Former Soviet Union republics, he joined a law firm in Washington engaged in complex nationwide class action as well as other litigation.
Only two former Soviet Union republics changed their flags for 20 years - Belarus and Georgia.
The President thanked the workers of this plant for invaluable contribution into development of electronics manufacturing industry not only of Kyrgyzstan, but the former Soviet Union republics as well.