Lewis's portrayal of Iraq former prisoner of war Nicholas Brody has won many plaudits but daughter Manon, six, and son Gulliver, five, think their mum Helen Mc-Crory is cooler because she starred as Narcissa Malfoy in the wizard movies.
What does FPOW stand for?
FPOW stands for Former Prisoner of War
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPOW
- Friends for the Preservation of Ohio State Parks
- First Paper Out Time (printer performance)
- First Parents of the United States (presidential parents)
- Former President Of The United States
- Future President of the United States
- Favorite Post of the Week
- Foreign-Made Privately Owned Vehicle
- Fuel Preburner Oxidizer Valve (US NASA)
- Fairfax Pets on Wheels (Virginia)
- Fearless Pirates of Willygoat
- Faculty Practice Plan
- Fair Play Point (sports)
- Family Partnership Program (various organizations)
- Family Planning Perspectives (journal)
- Family Planning Program
- Family Preservation Program
- Famous People Players (Toronto)
- Farmland Protection Program (now Farm and Ranch Lands Protection Program)
- Fast Pattern Processor
- Fecha Posible de Parto (Spanish: Possible Date of Birth)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Railway Man, based on the experiences of former prisoner of war and Berwick resident Eric Lomax, is to be filmed partly in the town and on Holy Island next week.
THE funeral of an 89-year-old former prisoner of war will take place next week.
WHILE we're focused on Lambourn of long ago, there was correspondence both locally and from as far afield as Germany following a recent Lambourn Life column which referred to the fact that Tony McCoy (right) lived on a former prisoner of war camp at Lodge Down.
A former prisoner of war camp is being sold on ebay for nearly pounds 1 million.
A FORMER prisoner of war camp is being sold on eBay for nearly pounds 1million.