Byline: SARA THOMAS A RESTAURANT worker falsely accused a friend and work colleague of sleeping with his former girlfriend - and broke his jaw in two places by striking him to the face with the thick end of a snooker cue.
What does FGF stand for?
FGF stands for Former Girlfriend
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FGF
We have 52 other meanings of FGF in our Acronym Attic
- Fruit Growers Express
- Fake Gameplay Footage (gaming industry)
- Fake Girlfriend
- Famous Gut Feel
- Federación Gallega de Fútbol (Spain)
- Fédération des Géomètres Francophones (French: Francophone Federation of Surveyors)
- Fédération Guinéenne de Football (Guinea)
- Feel-Good Factor
- Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Fine Girl Friday
- Forschungsgemeinschaft Funk eV
- Future Generation Foundation (Egypt)
- 125I-fibroblast growth factor-1
- Fibroblast Growth Factor Type 1
- 125I-fibroblast growth factor-2
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 5 (also seen as FGF5)
- Fibroblast Growth Factor and its Receptor
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 1
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 10 gene
- fibroblast growth factor 14
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also found him guilty of representative charges of physical and sexual abuse against the other complainant, a former girlfriend in 1998 and 1999.
Prosecutors say they agreed to the plea bargain partly to allow Mayer's former girlfriend to avoid the stress of a trial.
If he had been executed for the first murder, his former girlfriend would still be alive today.
Semon EAST BROOKFIELD - The Middlesex district attorney will not prosecute a man accused of harassing his former girlfriend because she has decided not to testify.