Much of the information that managers need exists outside the usual formal reporting system.
What does FRS stand for?
FRS stands for Formal Reporting System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FRS
We have 214 other meanings of FRS in our Acronym Attic
- Flores, Guatemala - Flores (Airport Code)
- Florida Red Scale (house plants)
- Florida Retirement System
- Fluid Routing Solutions, Inc.
- Focus Rallye Sport
- FOMIS Requirements Statement
- Fondation pour la Recherche Stratégique (French: Foundation for Strategic Research)
- Fonds de Réaménagement du Spectre (French: Redevelopment Fund Spectrum)
- Force Républicaine de Sécurité (French: Republican Security Force; Madagascar)
- Force Retaliation Squad (gaming clan)
- Forum des Républicains Sociaux (French: Forum of Social Republicans)
- Forum of Social Republicans (now Christian Democratic Party; France)
- Forward Recoil Scattering
- Forward Repair Ship
- Forward Repair System (US Army)
- Foundation for Rural Service
- Foundation Routing and Switching (Cisco)
- Frame Knowledge Representation System
- Frame Relay Service
- Frame Relay Switch (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
O Nationwide, laser event reports have steadily increased since the FAA created a formal reporting system in 2005 to collect information from pilots.
He added: "I also agree [a] more formal reporting system would be complemented by regular formal dialogue between Wales Office Ministers and Committee members.
Nichols: We have no formal reporting system, but our fellows constantly travel.
However, we remain concerned about proposed LCOs disappearing into the black hole of Whitehall and we intend to create a more formal reporting system to deal with this issue.