That includes the installation of a sewer system, the beautification and realignment of Straight Path (already underway and paid-for with public funds), and the adoption of a form-based zoning code that will allow appropriate TOD densities.
What does FBZ stand for?
FBZ stands for Form-Based Zoning (alternative zoning codes)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FBZ
We have 2 other meanings of FBZ in our Acronym Attic
- Free Buyers Yard (lumber goods pricing)
- Future Budget Year
- Fishing Bay Yacht Club
- Flounder Bay Yacht Club (Anacortes, WA)
- Friends of Bedfordshire Youth Music (Bedfordshire, England, UK)
- Factored Base Year Value (property valuation)
- Federatie Van Beroepsorgenisaties in de Zorg (Dutch: Federation of Professional Associations in Health Care)
- Finance Bank Zambia, Ltd.
- Flying Battery Zone (gaming, Sonic & Knuckles)
- Fonds Voor de Beroepsziekten (Dutch: Fund for Occupational Diseases; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first chapter provides a brief history of modern American zoning and its hybrid evolution from standard enabling legislation (1920-1940) through planned unit developments (1940-1970), performance zoning (1970-1990), and form-based zoning (1990-present).