The provision of goods and services from these related parties represented a clear conflict of interest and no evidence of any form of tender process was available.
What does FOT stand for?
FOT stands for Form of Tender
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOT
We have 106 other meanings of FOT in our Acronym Attic
- Follow-on Operational Test
- Follow-On Terminal
- Follow-On Test
- Follow-On Training
- Football Obsessed Teens (Nike Festival of Sports)
- Force on Target
- Force Options Testing
- Forced Oscillation Technique (epidemiology)
- Forecast Out Turn
- Foreskins on Toast (military slang)
- Formation Ouverte de Tuteurs (French: Open Training Tutors)
- Forum Oilfield Technology (Houston, TX)
- Forward Observer Team
- Forward Transfer (Message) (Signaling System #7)
- Fountain of Tears (band)
- Foyer Occupationnel et Thérapeutique (French: Occupational and Home Therapy)
- Free of Tax
- Free On Truck
- French Overseas Territories
- Frequency of Optimum Traffic (ITS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the more terms, conditions, and restrictions that are placed upon a form of tender, the less equivalent it becomes to cash or check.
Peter Pan-like, he steps out on the chimney pots and reaches up for a star, presenting this at the Argos shop (an interesting form of tender as some shops now don't even accept cheques with a banker's card).
Form Of Tender sired the dam of 2007 Derby winner Micro Mover, while his father Tivoli Smut similarly was the brood sire of O Flahertys Man (2004), Lomond (1998) and Tullamore (1996), so the line has made a valuable contribution to the Derby breeding, crowned now by Kingsmill Dynamo's triumph.