illegally--that "most Wisconsin banks now accept the Matricula Consular as a form of identification when cardholders apply to open accounts.
What does FOID stand for?
FOID stands for Form of Identification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FOID
We have 1 other meaning of FOID in our Acronym Attic
- Freedom of Information Clearinghouse
- Freedom of Information Commission
- Freedom of Information Coordinator (Canada)
- Freedom of Information Council
- Fundamentals of Inventory Control (course)
- Furnished by Owner, Installed by Contractor
- Fiber Optic Interconnection Box
- Face of Invoice Discount
- Firearms Owner Identification
- First Out in Default (lending terms)
- Friends of Irish Freedom (est. 1916)
- Freedom of Information Filer and Archive (UK Citizens Online Democracy project; Londond, England, UK)
- Freedom of Information Foundation of Texas
- Fair of the Iron Horse (locomotive exhibition)
- Foundations of Information and Knowledge Systems
- Far Out Instrument Language (music/sound programming language)
- Fiber Optic Integration Lab
- File Oriented Interpretive Language
- First, Outer, Inner, Last (mathematics)
- First, Outside, Inside, Last (mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials from the bank would also help local illegal aliens--whom they call "Mexican citizens residing locally"--to "open accounts with the Matricula Consular card as a primary form of identification.
Incredible as it may seem, Oregon still accepts Mexico's matricula consular card, a non-secure form of identification issued by Mexican consulates without regard to the immigration status of the recipient.