As the wheel turns, the clay is carefully moulded and the unattractive lump develops form, shape and design.
What does MORPHO- stand for?
MORPHO- stands for Form, Shape (Prefix)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Marine Officer Rest Period
- Master Ordnance Repair Program
- Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (Columbus, OH; also seen as MORPC)
- Mission-Oriented Research Program (University of Montana)
- Multistep Oxygen Regeneration Process (cardiovascular medicine)
- Mortgage Bankers Association Political Action Committee
- Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission
- Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game
- Methods of Research Practice in Horticulture (decision support software)
- Molecular and Organismic Research in Plant History
- Ministry of Roads and Public Works (Kenya)
- Maiden Ocean Racing Qatar (sailing)
- Master Ordnance Repair Qualification
- Master Ordnance Repair Qualification Guide
- Magnitude of Risk Reduction (economics)
- Managing Occupational Road Risk
- Medical Operations Readiness Review (US NASA)
- Memory Overhead Reduction Ratio
- Morristown National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Municipal Officials for Redevelopment Reform (Irvine, CA)