Among the up-regulated genes, forkhead box M1 (FOXM1) has been shown to play a critical role in pathogenesis of various malignancies," an abstract of the scientific article noted.
What does FOX stand for?
FOX stands for Forkhead Box (proteins)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FOX
We have 21 other meanings of FOX in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of World Youth (Japan)
- Friends of Whitney Young (Whitney Young Magnet High School; Chicago, IL)
- Fiber Optic eXpert (Acterna)
- Fiber Optic Extension
- Field Operational X.500 (project)
- Field Oxide
- Financial Online Executive
- Firm Order Execution
- Fishery-Oceanography Experiment
- Force Operations X (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater game)
- Foxwoods Casino (Amtrak station code; Connecticut)
- Futures and Options Exchange (UK)
- Forward Hemisphere Missile Fired
- Air to Air Guns Have Been Fired
- Rear Hemisphere Weapon Fired
- Field Operations Extension/Handheld Access System
- Fans of X-Rated Entertainment
- Fox Family Channel (cable network channel)
- Fedora Object XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Freedom of Xpression Online
Samples in periodicals archive:
Involvement of Cortisol, nitric oxide, stress-activated protein kinase JNK and forkhead box O transcription factor (DAF-16) in stress-protective effects of adaptogens was documented in several studies (Panossian et al.