Managing Director of Brindley Lift Trucks and Chairman of the Fork Lift Truck Association Technical Committee, Hayes is a well-respected figure in the materials handling industry, with more than 30 years experience in the sector.
What does FLTA stand for?
FLTA stands for Fork Lift Truck Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FLTA
We have 5 other meanings of FLTA in our Acronym Attic
- Fleet Command Center (CINCLANTFLT)
- Flight Lieutenant
- Flight Plan
- Flight Sergeant
- FMS-Like Tyrosine Kinase 3
- Flight-Spare (US NASA)
- Fetal Liver Tyrosine Kinase 3
- Fermat's Last Theorem Applies
- Florida Land Title Association (trade association)
- Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (Fulbright Scolarship Program)
- Forward Looking Terrain Avoidance (FAA Terrain Awareness and Warning System)
- Fleet Analysis Center (Corona)
- Fleet Tactical Deception Group, Atlantic
- Fleet Tactical Deception Group, Pacific
- Fleet All-Source Imagery Processor
- Fleet Coordinated Antisubmarine Warfare Operation
- Flatbush Federal Bancorp, Inc.
- Fleet Broadcast
- Float Bridge
- Finger Lakes Trail Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fork Lift Truck Association has warned companies to be vigilant after a spate of thefts across the country by criminals who want the lead in leadacid batteries, which can weigh up to 2.
The awards are hosted by the Fork Lift Truck Association (FLTA), which maintains and raises standards in the materials handling industry.
The TBR30N shares many features with its stablemate, the OPB20NE low level order picker - winner of this year's Fork Lift Truck Association (FLTA) Award for Ergonomics.
North Warwickshire and Hinckley College run a fork lift truck course and their star pupil has been local lad Richard Taylor, whose efforts have been recognised by the Fork Lift Truck Association who have nominated him apprentice of the year 2004.
According to the Fork Lift Truck Association - of which Castell is a member - over 400 serious injuries result from fork lift-related accidents every year, including around eight fatalities.
the two leading bodies in the materials handling industry--the Fork Lift Truck Association (FLTA) and British Industrial Truck Association (BITA)--set up this accredited national scheme to ensure consistently high standards in the delivery of Thorough Examination.
For Jofson, there has been a double celebration--with one of its engineers, Richard Taylor, picking up this year's Fork Lift Truck Association Apprentice of the Year Award.