to manufacture large forgings for use in aircraft and power plants.
What does FORG stand for?
FORG stands for Forgings
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of FORG
We have 2 other meanings of FORG in our Acronym Attic
- Force & Weapon Analysis System
- Foreign Exchange
- Florida Oral Reading Fluency (assessment program)
- Freeville Organic Research Farm (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Frivillige Organisasjoners Redningsfaglige Forum (Norwegian: Voluntary Professional Rescue Organizations Forum; Norway)
- Future of Russia Foundation
- First Order Random Graph
- Force Options Research Group (Seattle, WA)
- Forge (street type)
- Friends of Retired Greyhounds (Colorado)
- Friends of Richmond Green (UK)
- Facilitating Opportunities for Refugee Growth and Empowerment
- Fellowship of Role Gaming Enthusiasts (Memphis, TN)
- FLAMES Operational Requirements Graphical Editor
- For Ourselves: Reworking Gender Expression (Milwaukee, WI)
- Format Generation
- Force Generation Report
- Finding Ourselves Really Giving Individuals Valuable Energy
- Federal Office of Rural Health Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
They have been also studied a new tool design for cross groove inner race for a constant velocity joint, the flashless forging of an aluminum connecting rod, design of cold forgings and forming sequences, die wear in warm forging extrusion, and examples of DEFORM-3D simulations of a connecting rod, blade coining.
The Navasota Division, acquired by Citation in 1996 in its purchase of Interstate Southwest Forgings Inc.
After beginning chapters on the history of steel forgings and reasons for their use, the book covers the effects of steel making, forging ingots, types of forging, heating for forging, post-forge practices, and machining.
Support by BCI has enabled Kimber Drop Forgings to invest pounds 1.
Steel Forgings remains a product of cofounders Dick Sedberry and Fleet Davis' guiding principles - distinctive, quality products and manufacturing flexibility.