The company says forged steel construction makes this a heavy-duty tool while the stainless steel ball bearing in the wing bolt allows precise micro adjustment to ensure perfect root gaps and alignment.
What does FST stand for?
FST stands for Forged Steel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FST
We have 181 other meanings of FST in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Support Team
- Flight Systems Test
- Floating Slab Track (railway track form)
- Florida Studio Theatre (Sarasota, FL)
- Fluffy Spider Technologies (Australia)
- FOB, Stowed and Trimmed
- Fonds de Solidarité Territoriale (French: Territorial Solidarity Fund)
- Food Science & Technology (various organizations)
- Foreign Section Trust (Japan)
- Foreign Service Tour
- Formal School Training
- Formal Specification Technique
- Formosan Subterranean Termites
- Fort Smith Public Transit
- Forward Support Team
- Forward Surgical Team
- Foundation for Science and Technology (UK)
- Foundation for Surgical Technology (est. 1997; Littleton, CO)
- Frame Service Time
- Franciscan School of Theology (Berkeley, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The jaw is made from forged steel and includes a special tooth design to tightly grip the work.
The rollers are made of forged steel and the springs are shot-peened steel for strength and durability.
5%, dense insert with a hardness of 35 to 54 Rc and mechanical properties nearly identical to forged steel.
The literature describes low speed chain couplings and chains, a large stock of new forged steel gear blanks, a large selection of used gears with computerized inventory and quick response, safety caps for all mill manufacturers, and more.
It also features a forged steel frame, a complete dehorn package, an extended magazine fully blended into the frame, 25 lines-per-inch checkering on the front strap and mainspring housing and hex head grip screws.