Industry organizations such as Forestry South Africa are lobbying for a clearer understanding by government of the industry's economic and social roles and what steps must be taken to support local forestry.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Forestry South Africa
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSA
We have 469 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Force Structure Announcement (US Air Force)
- Force Structure Assessment
- Foreign Sales Agent
- Foreign Service Allowances (UK)
- Foreign Service Availability
- Foreign Student Advisor (university)
- Foreign Systems Acquisition
- Forensic Science Agency of Northern Ireland
- Forest School Association (UK)
- Forest Stewardship Act of 1990
- Formal Safety Assessment
- Forming Steel Type A
- Forum Social Africain
- Forward Section Assembly
- Forward Sortation Area
- Forward Sorting Area (part of Canadian Postal Code)
- Forward Support Area
- Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture
- Foundation Skills Assessment (British Columbia, Canada student testing)
- Four Swords Adventures (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the professional contacts being considered: Forestry South Africa, Stellenbosch University Department of Forestry, Forest Stewardship Council, and the Institute for Commercial Forestry Research.