The employees are aiming to raise pounds 5,350 which will be shared between the Forest of Marston Vale in Bedfordshire, a charity that recruits volunteers to become school governors, and the Coventry Aftercare Project.
What does FMV stand for?
FMV stands for Forest of Marston Vale (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMV
We have 27 other meanings of FMV in our Acronym Attic
- Fast-Moving Vehicle
- Feathery Mottle Virus (plant disease)
- Fédération Musicale Vosgienne
- Feyziye Mektepleri Vakfi (Turkey)
- Finesse Move (gaming)
- Fonds Municipal Vert (French: Green Municipal Fund)
- For Maximum Value (King Soopers brand)
- For My Vehicle (OnStar Corporation)
- Forces Motrices Valaisannes (Swiss electric company)
- Foreign Market Value
- Försvarets Materielverk (Swedish Defence Materiel Administration; Procurement agency for the Swedish armed forces)
- Fredrikstad Mekaniske Verksted (Fredrikstad, Norway)
- Fuel Metering Valve
- Fujitsu Multimedia Vision (Japan)
- Full Motion Video
- Full Motion Violence (online gaming)
- Fully Maintained Vehicle
- Future Market Value
- Fair Market Value Appraisal
- Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Forest of Marston Vale Team has unveiled the 'Bedford River Valley Park Framework' document which will guide the creation of a vast new country park for Bedfordshire over the next decade and beyond.
The Forest of Marston Vale is a 40 year programme for the environmentally-led regeneration of a degraded area, using trees and woodlands to transform 61 sq miles (16,000 ha) of the Marston Vale in Bedfordshire, repairing a landscape scarred by decades of clay extraction, brickmaking and landfill www.