According to the Forest Products Association of Canada (FPAC) in a January 14, 2013 Globe & Mail article, the forestry sector has been completely rejuvenated and is forecasting 60,000 new jobs over the next seven years, with positions for "more specialized, highly skilled people in such sectors as chemical engineering" as well as "innovators, technologists and chemists" among them.
What does FPAC stand for?
FPAC stands for Forest Products Association of Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPAC
We have 23 other meanings of FPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Professional Accountants and Auditors of Ukraine
- Family Physicians Accreditation Board (Singapore)
- Family Planning Association of Bangladesh
- Foundation for Protected Areas and Biodiversity (World Wildlife Fund)
- Facilities Planning Advisory Committee
- Facilities Planning Advisory Council (Fairfax County Public Schools; Fairfax, VA)
- Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (Novelty, OH)
- Festival of Philippine Arts & Culture (California; annual cultural festival)
- Fine and Performing Arts Center (various locations)
- Forces Patriotiques Anticolonialistes Anticapitalistes (French: Anticolonial Anticapitalist Patriotic Forces; Guadeloupe)
- Fort Point Arts Community, Inc. (est. 1980; Boston, MA)
- Franklin Performing Arts Company (Franklin, MA)
- Fusion Policy Advisory Committee
- Center for Compliance Analysis and the Prevention of Fraud (Ghana think tank)
- Federation of Philippine American Chambers of Commerce
- Fast Physical Access Channel
- Family Planning, Access, Care and Treatment Program (California)
- Facsimile Packet Assembly/Disassembly Facility
- Falls Prevention Awareness Day (aging; various organizations)
- Financial Planning and Analysis Division (Lithuania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the Ottawa-based Forest Products Association of Canada (FPAC), the industry is trying to attach a fresh, green face to an historic, but battered, sector.
The event was a discussion platform among senior personnel from industrial bodies as the China Furniture Association, the Guangdong Furniture Association, the Forest Products Association of Canada (FPAC) and leading enterprises.
For example, the Forest Products Association of Canada has joined the Canadian Boreal Initiative in agreeing that land-use planning in a given area of the boreal should occur before any new forest tenders are given.