With Oregon's weak forest practice rules now threatening to cost us millions of withheld federal dollars, let's see if the "professionals" within the Oregon Department of Forestry begin to realistically restrict clear-cutting.
What does FPR stand for?
FPR stands for Forest Practice Rule
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FPR
We have 135 other meanings of FPR in our Acronym Attic
- Floating-Point Register (CPU architecture)
- Flood Prone River
- Florida Poodle Rescue
- Focal Point Review
- Foliage Penetration Radar
- Food Processing Residuals
- Force Program Review
- Ford Performance Racing
- Foreign Postdoctoral Researcher
- Forerunner Pharma Research (Japan)
- Forward Pricing Rate
- Foundation for Paranormal Research
- Four-Port Reflectometer
- Frags per Round (gaming)
- France Plastiques Recyclage (French: France Plastics Recycling)
- Free Person's Roundtable (website)
- Free Product Recovery (remediation of sites contaminated with fuel oil)
- Front Patriotique Rwandais (Rwanda Patriotic Front)
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (automotive)
- Fuel Processing Restoration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oregon's Forest Practice Rules, although not mandating sustained yield, recently limited the size of individual clearcuts to 120 acres by maintaining thin buffers between cuts.
The Weatherses claim that Oregon's forest practice rules foster greater respect for forest neighbors, and promote U.
Committees to review water protection rules SPRINGFIELD - The Northwest and Southwest Oregon Regional Forest Practice committees will meet here Friday morning to review the work of an ad hoc regional forest practice rules subcommittee.