Forest Heath District Council, Suffolk County Council and Newmarket Town Council have joined forces to ask local people how they want the town to look in the future and also to protect what is most valued in Newmarket, which has been the home of Flat racing for almost 400 years.
What does FHDC stand for?
FHDC stands for Forest Heath District Council (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FHDC
We have 3 other meanings of FHDC in our Acronym Attic
- Faneuil Hall Dental Associates (Boston, MA)
- Feline Hip Dysplasia Awareness (feline health website)
- Fir and Hemlock Door Association
- Florida Hometown Democracy Amendment
- Foothill and De Anza (California)
- Fine-Pitched High Density Buildup (semiconductor substrate type)
- Faculty Higher Degrees Committee (various locations)
- Far Headingley Dental Care (UK)
- Farmworker Housing Development Corporation (Woodburn, OR)
- Florida Housing Data Clearinghouse
- Fraser's Hill Development Corporation
- Federation of Harley-Davidson Clubs Europe
- Family Health Development Division (Ministry of Health; Malaysia)
- Fethiye Hayvan Dostlari Dernegi (Turkish: Fethiye Friends of Animals Association; Fethiye, Turkey)
- Flight Hardware Development Facility (US NASA)
- Flory-Huggins-De-Gennes (model)
- French Hospital Database on HIV Infection
- First Hill Diagnostic Imaging (Seattle, WA)
- Forensic Handwriting and Document Investigation
- Foundation for Human Development, Inc. (Columbia, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Newmarket will push ahead with their pounds 6 million scheme for an all-weather track after receiving planning permission from Forest Heath District Council.
The application to extend the betting giant's High Street shop's opening hours beyond 10pm is expected to be rubber-stamped by Forest Heath District Council if no objections have been received by October 23.
Tate has submitted plans to Forest Heath District Council for a new range of boxes as well as a horsewalker.
Neither proposal has yet been submitted for consideration for planning permission by Forest Heath District Council, but if both were approved it would add a couple of hundred homes to the size of Exning which currently has a population of around 1,500.
Hood was elected to Forest Heath District Council and Newmarket Town Council last year and SHNAG has moved into sponsorship to widen the appeal of the sport to non-racing people in the Newmarket area.
The Hatchfield Farm plans were submitted in 2010 and first turned down by Forest Heath District Council in June of that year.