This year we introduced the Forest Health Monitoring program into three mixed mesophytic states (Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Ohio), but the program includes no soils work," Twardus said.
What does FHM stand for?
FHM stands for Forest Health Monitoring
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHM
We have 51 other meanings of FHM in our Acronym Attic
- Fault-Handling Mechanism
- Fellow in Hospital Medicine
- Fire Hydrant Meter
- Flood Hazard Mapping (US FEMA)
- Florida Heritage Month (Florida Department of State)
- Florida Holocaust Museum
- For Him Magazine
- For Him Ministries
- Forbes House Museum (Milton, MA)
- Forest Health Management (USDA)
- Frank Haslam Milan (UK)
- Frans Hals Museum (Netherlands)
- Fuel Handling Machine
- Functional Hybrid Modeling (multi-domain modeling)
- Fund for a Healthy Maine
- Funeral Home Marker (genealogy)
- Funky House Music
- Family History of Metabolic Alterations (nutrition)
- Family Housing Management Account
- Ferric Hydroxide Macroaggregate (nuclear medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because a variety of assaults, including the specter of acid rain, may be working synergistically to spell trouble for our trees, a sweeping federal-state campaign called the National Forest Health Monitoring Program has recently gotten underway to assess the health of America's forests.
They have $25 million to set up forest health monitoring systems that include all the air-pollution gadgetry that you need to know what the hell's going on in there.