In partnership with several local advocates, the Forest Fire Lookout Association, the Forest Service and the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the Washington Trust participated in the legal defense of the Forest Service's actions, arguing that the Forest Service has an obligation to act as a good steward for historic resources under the agency's jurisdiction.
What does FFLA stand for?
FFLA stands for Forest Fire Lookout Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFLA
We have 5 other meanings of FFLA in our Acronym Attic
- Friend for Life
- Fuel Fabrication Laboratory
- Full Frontal Lobotomy (band)
- Full Funding Limitation (accounting)
- Light Frigate
- Fetal Femur Length/Abdominal Circumference Ratio
- Family Friendly Leave Act
- Fantasy Football League of America
- Federal Farm Loan Act of 1916
- Florida Foreign Language Association
- Friendship Force of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, California, USA)
- Fundación Futuro Latinoamericano (Spanish: Latin American Future Foundation)
- Frogtown Family Lofts and Artists Cooperative (A housing cooperative established in 1993 in St . Paul Minnesota)
- Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (UK)
- Foundation for Food, Life and Growth
- Friends and Families of Lesbians and Gays (UK)
- Future Family of Light Armoured Vehicles
- Focal Fatty Liver Change
- Food for Lane County (Oregon)
- Fog Free Lens Cleaning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
She wrote her book - a project that took 10 years - as a fundraiser for the nonprofit Forest Fire Lookout Association, dedicated to the public education on the lookout network and the restoration of lookouts in danger of deterioration or removal.