The Forest Biomass Working Group does not support or oppose individual projects, and it is not our intent to do so here.
What does FBWG stand for?
FBWG stands for Forest Biomass Working Group (est. 2005; Oregon Department of Forestry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FBWG
- Funk Bottoms Wildlife Area (Ohio)
- Faith Believing Word Church (Ohio)
- Faith Builders Worship Center (Austin, Texas)
- Flash-Backed Write Cache (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP)
- Flexible Block Wavelet Coding (computing)
- Fort Boyard Windsurf Challenge (France)
- French Bottled Water Company (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Fund Based Working Capital (finance)
- File Based Write Filter
- Fireboy and Watergirl (gaming)
- Fruit Breeding Working Group (American Society for Horticultural Science)
- Facebooking while Intoxicated
- Fuel Burning Winterization Kit
- Fat Butt Without Love (record label; France)
- From Belgium with Love
- From Brussels With Love (music album)
- Fellowship of Baptist World Ministries
- Farmington Bay Waterfowl Management Area (Utah)
- Frog Bayou Wildlife Management Area (Arkansas)
- Finite Basis Wave Packet (physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Oregon Forest Biomass Working Group, "The bulk of potentially available forest biomass is located on federal lands.
The department's Forest Biomass Working Group consists of more than 35 people from a wide range of backgrounds - the forest industry, federal agencies, state agencies, community organizations, public and private utilities, and conservation organizations.