When I joined the Forest Alliance of British Columbia, an industry-sponsored think tank of citizens from all walks of life, I was able to tour Europe, Brazil, the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, studying forests, meeting foresters and exchanging information.
What does FABC stand for?
FABC stands for Forest Alliance of British Columbia (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FABC
We have 15 other meanings of FABC in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Antique Bucket Brigade
- Florida Association of Blood Banks (est. 1947)
- Farm Assured British Beef and Lamb (UK)
- Foundation for the Advancement of Behavioral and Brain Sciences (Washington, DC)
- Faith Alliance Bible Church
- Federation of Asian Bishops Conference
- Federation of Australian Buddhist Councils (Australia)
- Fellow of The Advisory Board Company
- Fellow of the American Board of Criminalistics (American Board of Criminalistics, Inc.)
- First African Baptist Church (various locations)
- Fourteenth Avenue Baptist Church (Sacramento, California)
- French American Banking Corporation
- Friends of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Federation of Asian Bishops' Conference-Office of Education and Student Chaplaincy
- Federation of Asian Bishops Conference - Office of Human Development
- Federation of Asian Bishops Conference-Office of Social Communications (Philippines)
- For African Business and Consumer Services (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Foundation for African Business and Consumer Services (South Africa)
- Farmington Asylum Business District (Hartford, CT)
- Field Artillery Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Forest Alliance of British Columbia, a consortium of logging enterprises, notes that, between 1990 and 1993, 14,675 jobs were lost in the Pacific Northwest states, and one-third of lumber mills were closed--due in good part to endangered species litigation.