The sinister souvenir has been in the private hands of an Italian family for more than a century, said the team of experts from Spain and France which published its findings in the journal Forensic Science International.
What does FSI stand for?
FSI stands for Forensic Science International
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSI
We have 223 other meanings of FSI in our Acronym Attic
- Fluid Structure Interaction
- Fonds Spécial d'Invalidité (French: Special Disability Fund)
- Fonds Stratégique d'Investissement (French: Strategic Investment Fund)
- Food, Seed and Industrial (agriculture)
- Football Streaming Info
- Football Supporters International (fan club)
- FORCEnet Services Infrastructure
- Fore Systems, Inc. (switching equipment)
- Foreign Service Institute
- Forensic Science Institute (Los Angeles, CA)
- Forest Survey of India
- Forestry Science Institute of Vietnam
- Formal System Identifier
- Fortress Systems International (Charlotte, NC)
- Fournisseur de Services Internet (France)
- Fox Sports International (sports programming)
- Fraud Scheme Investigator
- Free Space Interiors (India)
- Free Standing Insert
- Free Swelling Index (coal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Vanin is building up a body of knowledge ab o u the various ways in which insects can distort crime scenes and he reports on some of his latest findings in the new issue of the journal Forensic Science International.
coauthor of the study, to appear in Forensic Science International.
The study has been published in the journal Forensic Science International.
Lovestead and spelled out in a paper published in Forensic Science International, this is the only known example of detecting NRN in the vapor phase and gives detectives another tool for finding hidden graves.