The authenticity of suspected counterfeit cash is established by the Estonian Forensic Science Institute, while the Police and Border Guard Board is responsible for informing the depositor of the results of the check.
What does FSI stand for?
FSI stands for Forensic Science Institute (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSI
We have 223 other meanings of FSI in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Space Institute
- Fluid Structure Interaction
- Fonds Spécial d'Invalidité (French: Special Disability Fund)
- Fonds Stratégique d'Investissement (French: Strategic Investment Fund)
- Food, Seed and Industrial (agriculture)
- Football Streaming Info
- Football Supporters International (fan club)
- FORCEnet Services Infrastructure
- Fore Systems, Inc. (switching equipment)
- Foreign Service Institute
- Forensic Science International
- Forest Survey of India
- Forestry Science Institute of Vietnam
- Formal System Identifier
- Fortress Systems International (Charlotte, NC)
- Fournisseur de Services Internet (France)
- Fox Sports International (sports programming)
- Fraud Scheme Investigator
- Free Space Interiors (India)
- Free Standing Insert
Samples in periodicals archive:
MILLIYET -------- GUL ORDERS SUPERVISION OF FORENSIC SCIENCE President Abdullah Gul has ordered the State Supervisory Council to supervise Forensic Science Institute that made scandalous decisions on several publicly sensitive issues.