program is the sole provider of specially trained and certified forensic nurse examiners who care for adolescent and adult victims (ages 13 and older) of sexual assault in Baltimore County.
What does FNE stand for?
FNE stands for Forensic Nurse Examiner
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FNE
We have 27 other meanings of FNE in our Acronym Attic
- Fonds National pour le Développement de la Vie Associative (French: National Fund for the Development of Associative Life)
- Fear No Evil
- Fear of Negative Evaluation (psychological assessment scale)
- Febrile Neutropenic Episode
- Fédération Neuchâteloise des Entrepreneurs (French: Neuchâtel Entrepreneurs Federation; Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Federation of North-American Explorers
- First Night Effect
- Fixed Network Equipment
- Following Named Enlisted Personnel
- Fonds National pour l'Emploi (French: National Employment Fund)
- Framenet Explorer
- France Nature Environnement (French environmental association)
- Fédération Nationale des Élèves Avocats (French: National Federation of Student Lawyers)
- First Nations Education Authority (Canada)
- Fédération Nationale des Exploitants d'Abattoirs Publics (French: National Federation of Public Slaughterhouse Operators)
- First Nations Environmental Assessment Technical Working Group (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Fédération des Syndicats de Négociants-Éleveurs de Grande Bourgogne (French: Grande Burgundy Federation of Farmers-Merchants Trade Unions; Burgundy, France)
- Fédération Nationale des Étudiants en Biologie (French: National Federation of Biology Students)
- Flat Nose Enclosed Base (ammunition)
- Federació Nacional d'Estudiants de Catalunya (Catalonia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christiana Care Health System forensic nurse examiners program and the work it does in assisting victims of domestic abuse.
Weiler serves as the forensic nurse examiner at Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital in Hastings.