What does FIRE stand for?
FIRE stands for Forensic Institute for Research and Education (est. 2006; Middle Tennessee State University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIRE
We have 87 other meanings of FIRE in our Acronym Attic
- Finnish Information Retrieval Experts Group (Finland)
- Fire Information and Rescue Equipment
- Fire, Insurance and Real Estate (economic sector)
- First ISCCP Regional Experiment
- FLAMES Interactive Runtime Executable
- Flexible Intelligent Routing Engine
- Flexible Intra-AS Routing Environment
- Flight Investigation of the Reentry Environment
- Forcenet Innovation and Research Enterprise (US Navy)
- Forensic Incident Response Environment (bootable CD for the repair of dead systems)
- Forms, Interfaces, Reports and Enhancements
- Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, Inc.
- Fragmenting IP (Internet-Protocol) Realtime Engine (Network Peripherals)
- Full Integrated Robotized Engine
- Fusion Ignition Research Experiment
- Future Intelligence Requirements Environment (US DoD)
- Future Internet Research and Experimentation (EU Initiative)
- First ISCCP Regional Experiment (Phase 2)
- FAS (Fatty Acid Synthase) Insulin-Responsive Element 1
- Fire Detection and Suppression Simulation