What does FGCN stand for?
FGCN stands for Forensic Genomics Consortium Netherlands (est. 2008)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FGCN
- For God's Children International (Council Bluffs, Iowa)
- Forschungs- gemeinschaft Kanalinseln & Insel Man e.V.
- Federal Government College, Jos
- Full Gospel Church Johor Bahru (Malaysia)
- Federal Government College, Kano (Nigeria)
- Full Gospel Church of Kenya
- Federal Government College Lagos (Nigeria)
- Forest Grove City Library (Oregon)
- Field General Court Martial
- Florida Geriatric Care Managers Association
- Future Generation Communication and Networking (international conference)
- International Conference on Future Generation Communication and Networking
- Florida Golf Course Owners Association
- Ford Galaxie Club of America
- Florence Gillier Communication
- Facilitation Graphique Communauté de Praticiens (French: Graphic Facilitation Community Practitioners)
- Family Group Conferencing Program (Canada)
- Federal Grants Compliance Program
- Fellowship of God's Covenant People (Union, KY)
- Fifth Generation Computer Project (est. 1982; Japan)