corporations that have foreign owners are termed foreign-controlled domestic corporations (FCDCs) and have essentially the same requirements for filing corporate income tax returns and paying taxes as other domestic corporations.
What does FCDC stand for?
FCDC stands for Foreign-Controlled Domestic Corporation (tax term)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCDC
We have 18 other meanings of FCDC in our Acronym Attic
- Free Comic Book Day (promotion)
- Functional Configuration Data Base
- Fayette/Coweta Duplicate Bridge Association
- Fairfax City Democratic Committee (Fairfax, VA)
- Fairfax County Democratic Committee (Fairfax, VA)
- Fairmount Community Development Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Family Child Development Center (Minnesota)
- Fenway Community Development Corp
- Flexible Confined Detonating Cord
- Flight Control Data Concentrator (aviation technology)
- Founding Church of Scientology Washington, DC
- Fundamental Constants Data Center
- Flexible Confined Detonating Cord Assembly
- Federal Constitution Drafting and Coordinating Committee (Burma)
- Fairfield Center for Disabilities and Cerebral Palsy (Lancaster, OH)
- Femmes Chretiennes pour la Démocratie et le Développement (French: Christian Women for Democracy and Development)
- Fibre Composite Design and Development (University of Southern Queensland; Australia)
- Five College Dance Department
- Football Club Doux Duzon (French football club)
- Foundation for Children with Developmental Delay
Samples in periodicals archive:
Foreign-Controlled Domestic Corporations For SOI purposes, a company incorporated in the United States is foreign-controlled if foreign persons own 50 percent or more of the value of all of the corporation's stock at any time during the accounting period.
Upcoming Features The following articles or data releases are tentatively planned for inclusion in the Summer 2003 issue of the Statistics of Income Bulletin scheduled to be published in August 2003: * Corporation Income Tax Returns, 2000; * Sole Proprietorships, 2001; * Foreign-Controlled Domestic Corporations, 2000; * Sales of Capital Assets Reported on Individual Income Tax Returns, 1999; * Federal Excise Taxes: Airport and Airway Trust Fund, 1970-2002; * U.