The high- level BoT meeting was held to consider suggestions for the annual supplement to the Foreign Trade Policy ( 2009- 2014), expected to be unveiled in the first week of April.
What does FTP stand for?
FTP stands for Foreign Trade Policy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTP
We have 194 other meanings of FTP in our Acronym Attic
- Flush Terminal Plane (type of occlusion)
- Focused Technology Program
- Foil Twisted Pair (cable)
- Folded, Trimmed and Packed (printing)
- Food Transfer Protocol :-)
- For Ten Points (college bowl)
- For the People (TV show)
- For the Professionals
- Forced Termination Probability
- Foreign Trained Professional (Canada)
- Formal Technical Proposal
- Foster the People (band)
- Fracture Transition Plastic
- France Télévisions Publicité (French: France Television Advertising)
- Francs-Tireurs Partisans (French: Partisan Irregular Riflemen)
- Free to Play (gaming)
- Free Trial Period
- Freedom and Technology Program (ACLU)
- Frequent Traveler Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
And then we will start working to give the final shape to this year's foreign trade policy," he said.
The UAE's foreign trade policy has been developed based on the philosophy of economic openness to the world and positive interaction with trade partners.
The Ministry of Foreign Trade's message is to draft and adopt an effective and developmental foreign trade policy that is in line with the framework of the country's comprehensive economic policy.
ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- Senior advisor at the Center for the Study of the Presidency & Congress (CSPC) Sherman Elliot Katz spoke in ystanbul on Monday on key issues regarding US foreign trade policy following the upcoming presidential election.
They pointed out that China is currently promoting its--12th Five-Year Plan, with its foreign trade policy to focus on stabilizing exports, expanding imports, and reducing trade surplus.
Chen said the principle for this year's foreign trade policy is to "stabilize exports, boost imports while having a lower trade surplus.