Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs Maura Harty, who served her first Foreign Service tour in Mexico City in 1982, attended the event.
What does FST stand for?
FST stands for Foreign Service Tour
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FST
We have 181 other meanings of FST in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Simulation Test
- Flight Support Team
- Flight Systems Test
- Floating Slab Track (railway track form)
- Florida Studio Theatre (Sarasota, FL)
- Fluffy Spider Technologies (Australia)
- FOB, Stowed and Trimmed
- Fonds de Solidarité Territoriale (French: Territorial Solidarity Fund)
- Food Science & Technology (various organizations)
- Foreign Section Trust (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This old retiree, who managed a considerable amount of world travel one way or another as the decades passed, never totally lost sight of that particular Foreign Service tour, a brief period of my life that I came to view as taking place in the dim mists of the past.