29) The foreign sales corporation was created through Title VIII of the Deficit Reduction Act of 1984 as an attempt to create a level playing field for U.
What does FSC stand for?
FSC stands for Foreign Sales Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSC
We have 447 other meanings of FSC in our Acronym Attic
- Fondation Sciences Citoyennes (French: Citizen Science Foundation)
- Food Safety Commission (Japan)
- Food Safety Consortium
- Food Sanitation Center
- Food Science Central
- Food Service and Cleanliness
- Food Service Committee (various organizations)
- Food Standards Code (Australia and New Zealand)
- Force Structure Committee
- Force Structure Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first of these modify existing provisions relates to the foreign sales corporation and extraterritorial income regimes.
law that allowed foreign sales corporations (FSCs) to benefit from export subsidies totaling more than $4 billion yearly since 2000.
Likewise, 26 of the 59 corporations that report having a subsidiary in a tax haven country report that at least one of these subsidiaries is a Foreign Sales Corporation.
Foreign Sales Corporations (FSC's) filed 4,200 income tax returns for Tax Year 2000.
The US programme, known as Foreign Sales Corporations, allows American companies with a foreign presence to exempt between 15pc and 30pc of their export income from US taxes.
The FSC Repeal and Extraterritorial Income Exclusion Act of 2000 repealed the foreign sales corporation rules and replaced them with new tax rules regarding foreign sales.