7 /PRNewswire/ -- Pearson VUE, the computer-based testing business of Pearson, today announced that it has signed an agreement with the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy(R) (NABP(R)) to be the exclusive test delivery provider of the computer-based Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE(R)).
What does FPGEE stand for?
FPGEE stands for Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Functional Planning Guide
- Field-Programmable Gate Array (computing)
- Fine-Pitch Grid Array
- Florida Pygmy Goat Association (est. 1987)
- Formulário-Padrão de Gestão de Benefícios (Portuguese: Benefits Management Form-Standard; Brazil)
- First Person Game Creator (software)
- Formation Professionnelle Grande Distribution (French consulting firm)
- Faculty of Postgraduate Education (Ukraine)
- Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalence
- Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee
- Fidelity Funds-India Focus Fund
- Foreign Policy and Global Health (World Health Organization)
- Fidelity Funds-Global Property Fund
- Film Producers Guild of India
- Future Power Grid Initiative (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Fidelity Funds-Australia Fund
- Fédération des Professeurs de Grec et de Latin (French: Greek and Latin Teachers Federation; Belgium)
- Full Proof Gospel Ministries (North Carolina)
- Federal Postgraduate Medical Institute (Pakistan)
- Financière de Promotion du Grand Ouest (French: Great Western Financial Promotion)