Foreign Military Sales program works and is a successful example of what the United States is doing here with the Iraqi military equipping, training, and developing of a professional Iraqi Security force," said U.
What does FMSP stand for?
FMSP stands for Foreign Military Sales Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FMSP
We have 14 other meanings of FMSP in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Military Studies Office
- Ranohira (airport code; Madagascar)
- Financial Management Staff Officer Course (USAF)
- Faculté de Médecine et des Sciences Pharmaceutiques (French: Faculty of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences; Cameroon)
- Fax Media Services Provider (Cisco)
- Fisheries Management Science Programme (UK)
- Flight Management System Procedure
- Fondation de Médecine Sociale et Préventive (Foundation for Social and Preventive Medicine)
- Fondazione di Medicina Sociale e Preventiva (Foundation for Social and Preventive Medicine)
- Force & Mission Sponsor Plan
- Further Mathematics Support Programme (UK)
- Fédération des Médecins Spécialistes du Québec
- Fédération des Motocyclistes de Sentiers du Québec (French: Federation of Motorcyclists Trails Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Fast-Mixed Spectrum Reactor
- Federated Malay States Railways (Malaysia and Singapore)
- Finite Mass Sum Rule (physics)
- Morombe (airport code; Madagascar)
- Flexent Mobility Server Read Only Printer
- Facility Management Software System (US NPS)
- Faculté de Médecine et des Sciences de la Santé (French: Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
government's Foreign Military Sales program by the Kuwait Air Force.
Army Foreign Military Sales program in aid to Afghan troops and to assist other U.
Categories: Bid Protest, Aircraft maintenance, Comparative analysis, Contract award protests, Contract terms, Cost analysis, Cost reimbursement contracts, Evaluation criteria, Fixed price contracts, Foreign Military Sales Program, Prices and pricing, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Royal Saudi Land Forces Aviation Command, Schedule slippages, Service contracts, Solicitation specifications, Technical proposal evaluation
Army contract valued at $198 million to build 140 tanks for Iraq under the foreign military sales program, the Washington Post said on Tuesday.
The Columbia Group will provide three Pluto Plus systems and associated technical support and training to the Egyptian Navy under the Foreign Military Sales Program.