Holdren is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, as well as a foreign member of the Royal Society of London and a former President of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
What does ForMemRS stand for?
ForMemRS stands for Foreign Member of the Royal Society
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fonds d'Orientation et de Régularisation des Marchés Agricoles (French: Fund Orientation and Adjustment of Agricultural Markets)
- Force Management Analysis
- Forum for Organic Resource Management and Agricultural Technologies (Kenya)
- MAC HQ, Scott AFB USA
- FDF Orbital and Mission Aids Transformation System
- Formal Modelling and Analysis of Timed Systems (conference)
- Force Master Chief
- Formation Code
- FORSCOM Mobilization & Deployment Planning System
- Formal Methods in Computer Science Education (workshop)
- NATO Message Text Formatting System
- Formalised Exchange (electronic publications)
- Foreign Military Intelligence Collection Activities
- Fleet Operational Readiness Management Information System
- Formal Object Role Modeling Language (used in database engineering Object Role Modeling, ORM)
- Fonds de Réorientation et de Modernisation de la Médecine Libérale (French: Reorientation and Modernization of Private Medicine Fund)
- Foreign Material Management System
- Force Mobilization Steering Committee
- Force Modernization System
- Flexible Object Recognition and Modelling System (journal article)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is currently a member of the National Academy of Sciences, a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, a Fellow of the American Physical Society, a Foreign Member of the Royal Society of London, and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
He is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, and American Academy of Arts and Sciences, as well as a foreign member of the Royal Society of London and former president of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
National Academy of Sciences and its Institute, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and a foreign member of the Royal Society of London.