He also presents material on projects that provide resources for incorporating technology into foreign language instruction: the CoBaLTT Project (Content-Based Language Teaching with Technology) and the Iowa State National K-12 Foreign Language Resource Center Project.
What does FLRC stand for?
FLRC stands for Foreign Language Resource Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLRC
We have 23 other meanings of FLRC in our Acronym Attic
- Face Level Riverboarding Championships
- Family Life Restoration Center (Mableton, Georgia)
- Family Literacy Resource Center (various locations)
- Family Livelihood Resource Centre (India)
- Federal Labor Relations Council
- Field Leadership Reaction Course
- Field Logistics Readiness Centers
- Finger Lakes Runners Club
- Finger Lakes Running Company
- Flanders Land Rover Club (automobile club; Flanders, Belgium)
- French Lick Resort and Casino (French Lick, IN)
- Fas Ligand Regulatory Element
- Federal Lands Recreation Enhancement (Canadian act)
- Fuzzy Logic Rules Engine (insurance expert system)
- Florida Law Related Education Association, Inc.
- Fort Lauderdale Research and Education Center (University of Florida; Davie, FL)
- Federation of Land Reform Farmers
- Family Law Reform Initiative
- Federativna Ljudska Republika Jugoslavija (Federal People's Republic of Yugoslavia)
- Finger Lakes Restorative Justice Center (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not a business guy" The center is one of 15 National Foreign Language Resource Centers nationwide that receive funding from the U.
Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) on the DLI and Foreign Language Resource Center (FLRC) websites to access the results of evaluations of devices.
The Center for Applied Linguistics and the National K-12 Foreign Language Resource Center in Iowa say many public schools have been scaling back of eliminating foreign language programs.
Sally Hood Cisar is director of research and development at the Center for Applied Second Language Studies at the University of Oregon's Foreign Language Resource Center.
Rosenbusch, director of the National K-12 Foreign Language Resource Center at Iowa State University, says, "If you don't have articulation, you're wasting time and money.