Cultural Change For many years, the DOD has used various financial incentives such as foreign language proficiency pay to attract language speakers and encourage service members to learn or retain their capabilities.
What does FLPP stand for?
FLPP stands for Foreign Language Proficiency Pay
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of FLPP
We have 5 other meanings of FLPP in our Acronym Attic
- Fox Lake Public Library (Fox Lake, WI)
- Friends of the Lawrence Public Library (Kansas)
- Fox Lake Public Library District
- Federal Leader of the Parliamentary Labor Party (Australia)
- Family Law Practice Manual
- Farmacia La Pret Mic (Romania business)
- Field Loss Prevention Manager
- Focus on Learning Problems in Mathematics
- Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976
- Floating Point (photography website)
- Future Launchers Preparatory Programme (European Space Agency)
- Federal Laser Product Performance Standard
- FreeBSD (Berkeley Software Distribution) Lighttpd PostgreSQL (Structured Query Language) Rails (blog)
- Fixed License Plate Recognition System
- Flatonia Landmark Preservation Society (Flatonia, TX)
- Flight Loads Preparation System
- Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School (Florida)
- Foundations, Leadership and Policy Studies (Hofstra University; Hempstead, NY)
- Fuzzy Logic Power System Stabilizer
- Family Life Questionnaire (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Foreign Language Proficiency Pay rates increased June 1 for qualified military members.
 Merge tuition assistance, Foreign Language Proficiency Pay (FLPP), and higher education offerings to motivate soldiers toward off-duty study and long-term sustainment training.