the Director of National Intelligence and the Attorney General, may for periods of up to one year authorize the acquisition of foreign intelligence information concerning persons reasonably believed to be outside the United States if the Director of National Intelligence and the Attorney General determine .
What does FII stand for?
FII stands for Foreign Intelligence Information
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FII
We have 61 other meanings of FII in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Information, Inc.
- Financial Instrument Identifier
- Financial Investments, Inc. (various locations)
- Flagship Industries, Inc. (Smithtown, NY)
- Flight Instructor Instrument (aviation test)
- Florida Innocence Initiative, Inc
- Florida-Israel Institute
- Fluides Ingénierie Internationale (French: International Engineering Fluids)
- Foreign Indirect Investment
- Foreign Institutional Investor
- Fundación Instituto de Ingeniería (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Fundo de Investimento Imobiliário (Brazilian real estate investment fund)
- Fellowship of the Institute of Internal Auditors (UK)
- Fidelity International Investment Advisors (UK)
- Financial Institutions Insurance Association
- Finnish Institute of International Affairs (Helsinki, Finland)
- First Independent Insurance Agency (Michigan)
- Foreign Investment Implementation Authority (India)
- Fundación Internacional y Para Iberoamérica de Administración y Políticas Públicas (Spanish: International and Latin American Foundation of Administration and Public Policies)
- Federal Investigation and Intelligence Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new FISA definitions also include as agents of a foreign power anyone who "is reasonably expected to possess, control, transmit or receive foreign intelligence information while such person is in the United States.
of a foreign power, [or] to obtain foreign intelligence information deemed essential to the security of the United States.
information systems and produce foreign intelligence information.
Foreign intelligence information indicated that he is a foreigner and a member of Osama bin Laden's al-Qaida, said Amonullah Barakzai, deputy director of the Afghan intelligence service.