In light of recent low foreign currency fluctuation account levels, the appropriations committees' conferees were concerned with the failure of OMB to adequately address the effect of foreign currency rate fluctuations on ABMC in its original budget submission for fiscal year 2005, or through a supplementary budget request.
What does FCFA stand for?
FCFA stands for Foreign Currency Fluctuation Account
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCFA
We have 3 other meanings of FCFA in our Acronym Attic
- Fuel Cycle Facility
- Full Circle Fund (various locations)
- Fully-Connected Filter
- Functional Check Flight
- Flight Level for Functional Check Flight
- Federació Catalana de Futbol Americà (Catalan: Catalan Federation of American Football; Barcelona, Spain)
- Fédération des Communautés Francophones et Acadienne (Canada)
- Fellow Cookery Food Association
- Florida Communications Fraud Act
- Florida Contraband Forfeiture Act
- Franc Communauté Financière Africaine
- Free and Clear Foundations of America, Inc.
- Free Cash Flow, Annual
- Friends of the Center for the Arts
- fuel cladding failure accident
- Future Climate for Africa (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Football Club Fay Bouvron (French football association)
- Forum Culturel Franco-Bangladais (France)
- Fresno County Farm Bureau (Fresno, CA)
- Fleet COSAL Feedback Report