21 in the previous survey in April, the Foreign Chambers Information Group (FCIG) said.
What does FCIG stand for?
FCIG stands for Foreign Chambers Information Group (Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCIG
- Flight Crew Information File
- Floor Covering Industry Foundation (Anaheim, CA)
- Football Club Ingrandes Le Fresne (French football club)
- Full Common Intermediate Format
- flow cytometric immunofluorescence assay
- Fellow of the Corporation of Insurance, Financial & Mortgage Advisers (UK)
- First Casualty Insurance Group, Inc. (Southern Pines, NC)
- Florida Chartered Insurance Group (Oviedo, FL)
- Flow Cytometry Interest Group (US NIH)
- Fondation du Centre International de Genève (French: Geneva International Center Foundation; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Fat Chance in Hell
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Housing (UK)
- Fluides Complexes et Instabilités Hydrodynamiques (French: Hydrodynamic Instabilities and Complex Fluids)
- Friends of Canadian Institutes of Health Research (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Fundación Centro Internacional de Hidrología Subterránea
- Food Container, Insulated, Hospital Ward
- Family-Centered Institute, Inc. (Brewster, MA)
- Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- First Commodities International Inc
- First Community Interfaith Institute (various locations)