He pointed out that the Ministry is currently revising the Foreign Capital Investment Law to introduce the required amendments that make the Sultanate more attractive for foreign investment and limit the misappropriation of licenses.
What does FCIL stand for?
FCIL stands for Foreign Capital Investment Law (Oman)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCIL
We have 6 other meanings of FCIL in our Acronym Attic
- First Commodities International Inc
- First Community Interfaith Institute (various locations)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Journalists
- Foreign Chambers in Japan
- Foreign Companies in Japan
- Fight Crime: Invest in Kids
- Fellow of the Central Institute of London
- Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Linguists
- Fertilizer Corporation of India Ltd.
- Football Club Intercommunal du Loing (French football club)
- Foreign Comparative and International Law
- Formation Complémentaire d'Initiative Locale (French: Local Initiative Complementary Training)
- Friendship Circle of Illinois (Northbrook, IL)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters
- Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board (Florida)
- Foyle, Carlingford and Irish Lights Commission (UK)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Fabrication de Câblage Industriel de Mouy (French industrial wiring manufacturer)
- Federated Council for Internal Medicine
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oman's foreign capital investment law has been liberalised, permitting 70 per cent foreign participation in companies automatically in most of the sectors and even 100 per cent foreign capital investment is permitted for projects of national importance.
32/2010 amends some provisions of the Foreign Capital Investment Law.