foreign assistance framework aptly categorizes countries with this in mind and identifies different programming priorities within the priority objectives to respond to these circumstances.
What does FAF stand for?
FAF stands for Foreign Assistance Framework
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAF
We have 118 other meanings of FAF in our Acronym Attic
- First Amendment Foundation (Florida)
- First American Financial Corporation (Santa Ana, CA)
- First Appearance Facility (parking ticket cancellation guidelines; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Fish and Fisheries (journal; Wiley)
- FishAmerica Foundation
- Flora Academic Foundation
- Fondation Alliance Française (French: French Alliance Foundation)
- Fonds d'Assurance Formation (French: Insurance Training Fund)
- Foreign Accumulation Fund (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FY 2009 request for the Economic Support Fund (ESF) will support programs in Restrictive and Rebuilding countries, as identified in the Foreign Assistance Framework (available at http://f.
Recognizing that not all foreign assistance is implemented on a country basis, and that some issues such as trade capacity are best addressed as part of a global or regional strategy, the foreign assistance framework includes a category for global and regional initiatives, defined as those activities that transcend a single country's borders.