They point out that the revised Guidelines do much more than offer guidance to charities that might be helpful in achieving compliance with sanctions administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Foreign Assets Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- For All Coffeemakers
- Force Accounting Code
- Force Accounting Controller
- Forced Authorization Code
- Forces Armées Congolaises (French: Congolese Armed Forces)
- Forecast Acquisition Cost
- Forecast at Completion (project management)
- Foreign Affairs Canada
- Foreign Affairs Committee (UK)
- Foreign Air Carrier
- Formal Aspects of Computing (journal)
- Formation Aéronautique Conseil
- Forward Air Control(ler)
- Forwarding Agent Cachet (philately)
- Foundation Advisory Council (various locations)
- fourth amended complaint (legal)
- Fractal Aspect Component (Aspect-Oriented Programming project)
- Franchise Advisory Council (various locations)
- Franklin Acceptance Corporation
- Frederick Arts Council (Frederick, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certain Licensees The IRS noted that an individual must be working on a contract licensed by Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to receive the benefit of the income and housing exclusions.
Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control for representatives of U.