Narita and Haneda airports, both serving Tokyo, and Kansai airport are claimed to be the world's most expensive international airports to operate into, according to the Foreign Airlines Association in Japan.
What does FAA stand for?
FAA stands for Foreign Airlines Association (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAA
We have 310 other meanings of FAA in our Acronym Attic
- Fleet Air Arm (UK)
- Florida Airboat Association
- Florida Apartment Association (Maitland, Florida)
- Florida Aquaculture Association
- Florida Arcade Association
- Florida Archery Association
- Florida Attractions Association
- Focus Area Assessments
- Forças Armadas Angolanas (Angolan Armed Forces)
- Forces Armées Australiennes (French: Australian Defense Forces)
- Foreign Assistance Act
- Formation Appliquée aux Assurances (French: Applied Training for Insurance)
- FORSCOM Action Agent (US Army)
- Forward Assembly Area
- Frais d'Améliorations Aéroportuaires (French: Airport Improvement Fees; Canada)
- Franco Anglaise d'Assurances (French insurance company)
- Free Amino Acid
- Free of All Average
- Freedom of Access Act (Maine)
- Frequency Allocation Authority (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2000 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The Foreign Airlines Association of Japan (FAAJ), a group of some 41 non-Japanese carriers, has warned Japan that high airport charges at the country's major airports may result in more foreign carriers withdrawing their operations.