ATSG) ATSG is a leading provider of aircraft leasing and air cargo transportation and related services to domestic and foreign air carriers and other companies that outsource their air cargo lift requirements.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Foreign Air Carrier
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Foothills Art Center (Golden, CO)
- For All Coffeemakers
- Force Accounting Code
- Force Accounting Controller
- Forced Authorization Code
- Forces Armées Congolaises (French: Congolese Armed Forces)
- Forecast Acquisition Cost
- Forecast at Completion (project management)
- Foreign Affairs Canada
- Foreign Affairs Committee (UK)
- Foreign Assets Control
- Formal Aspects of Computing (journal)
- Formation Aéronautique Conseil
- Forward Air Control(ler)
- Forwarding Agent Cachet (philately)
- Foundation Advisory Council (various locations)
- fourth amended complaint (legal)
- Fractal Aspect Component (Aspect-Oriented Programming project)
- Franchise Advisory Council (various locations)
- Franklin Acceptance Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Implementation of the Open Sky Policy in Kyrgyzstan would be beneficial at present time only for foreign air carriers, Minister of Transport and Communications Kalykbek Sultanov said.
President Haruka Nishimatsu said Friday that the company needs to make an ''urgent decision'' by the end of the year on capital tie-up talks with foreign air carriers.
Proposed initiatives include: * Creating a new mandatory security regime for domestic and foreign air carriers in all-cargo operations using aircraft with a MTOW of more than 100,309lb (45,500kg).
24 Kyodo Justice Minister Masahiko Komura indicated Wednesday he is keen on increasing customs, immigration and quarantine staff at smaller airports so that foreign air carriers can launch services from them.