The following three years he spent in Paris as deputy head of the economic department at the German embassy and after that returned to Germany and worked for another three years as deputy director of the East Asia Foreign Affairs division.
What does FAD stand for?
FAD stands for Foreign Affairs Division (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAD
We have 170 other meanings of FAD in our Acronym Attic
- Fleet Air Defense
- Fleet Air Detachment (US Navy)
- Florida Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Follow Any Day
- Fonds Africain de Développement (French: African Development Fund; est. 1972)
- Food Availability Decline (economics)
- For A Day
- For Additional Days
- Force Accounting Designator
- Force Activity Designator
- Foreign Animal Disease
- Formación a Distancia (Spanish: Distance Training)
- Formal Agency Decision (military courts and review board agencies)
- Formazione a Distanza (Italian: Distance Learning)
- Formulation Authorization Document
- Forward Area Defense
- Forward Area Display
- Frame Assembler/Disassembler
- Free Air Delivery (compressors)
- Fresh Air Damper (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The channel quoted sources in the judiciary as saying the commission's secretary has issued notices to respondents to the petitions on the memo case, including the ISI chief Lieutenant General Shuja Pasha, Haqqani, Pakistani-American businessman Ejaz, Attorney General Maulvi Anwar-ul-Haq, secretaries of the cabinet, interior and foreign affairs divisions and former US adviser on national security James Jones.
Now some of the elders are witnessing the return of species not seen in these waters for over 40 years," said Adhinand Indrapim, a fisheries biologist with the DOF's foreign affairs division.
He is a former director of the Foreign Affairs Division of the House of Representatives in Japan and was a minister at the Japanese Embassy in Sri Lanka for three years.
In advocating the bill, participants to the meeting of the LDP's Foreign Affairs Division said the outcome of Koizumi's Pyongyang trip was dissatisfactory because the premier brought to Japan only five of the eight family members of repatriated abductees.
The Liberal Democratic Party (LDP), the largest in the three-party coalition, is expected to hold a joint meeting of its Foreign Affairs Division and the Special Committee on External Economic Cooperation in early November, where party officials will be briefed on the aid request by foreign and agricultural ministry officials.
The LDP's Foreign Affairs Division on Wednesday endorsed giving 500,000 tons of rice to North Korea as food aid.