ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- A pro-Armenian Republican representative from California has been elected to lead the House Foreign Affairs Committee in the next congressional session.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Foreign Affairs Committee (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Football Association (Challenge) Cup
- Foothills Art Center (Golden, CO)
- For All Coffeemakers
- Force Accounting Code
- Force Accounting Controller
- Forced Authorization Code
- Forces Armées Congolaises (French: Congolese Armed Forces)
- Forecast Acquisition Cost
- Forecast at Completion (project management)
- Foreign Affairs Canada
- Foreign Air Carrier
- Foreign Assets Control
- Formal Aspects of Computing (journal)
- Formation Aéronautique Conseil
- Forward Air Control(ler)
- Forwarding Agent Cachet (philately)
- Foundation Advisory Council (various locations)
- fourth amended complaint (legal)
- Fractal Aspect Component (Aspect-Oriented Programming project)
- Franchise Advisory Council (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
reported that tempers boiled over as the House Foreign Affairs Committee held a hearing with several analysts, though none would be considered key figures in the administration's Benghazi attack response.
State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kyrgyzstan Aseyin Isaev met with Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee of Germany Bundestag Ruprecht Polenz, reported press service of the Foreign Ministry of Kyrgyzstan.
The meeting is headed by the President of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Kuwaiti National Assembly (Parliament) MP Mubarak Al-Khurainej, the head of the Algerian parliamentary foreign affairs committee, Ibrahim Bou-Lahia, and a number of Algerian legislators.
The Foreign Affairs Committee at the Japanese House of Representatives began on Thursday discussing the nuclear cooperation agreement (NCA) with Jordan, in Tokyo.
Tokyo, August 12(Petra) -- Japan's House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee on Thursday began discussing the nuclear cooperation agreement (NCA) with Jordan.