15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SADA Systems, a global leader in providing cloud computing and strategic IT solutions, today announced the availability of revamped services around Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) to help its clients migrate to the cloud with Microsoft Office 365.
What does FIM stand for?
FIM stands for Forefront Identity Manager (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIM
We have 158 other meanings of FIM in our Acronym Attic
- Fisheries-Independent Monitoring (Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission)
- Fleet in Motion (automotive fleet remarketing)
- Flight Instruction Manual
- Flight Integration Manager
- Flight Interruption Manifest (air travel)
- Flint Institute of Music (Flint, Michigan)
- Florida International Museum
- Focus Issue Meeting
- Foire Internationale de Madagascar (French: Madagascar International Fair; Madagascar)
- Foire Internationale de Metz (French: Metz International Fair; Metz, France)
- Forum for Interdisciplinary Mathematics
- Fox Interactive Media
- Framework Information Model
- Franchise Information Memorandum (UK)
- Frauen Im Management (German: Women In Management)
- Free Ion Model
- Free Issue Material (raw material procurement)
- Frente Independiente Moralizador (Independent Moralizing Front, Peru)
- Friable Insulation Materials
- Friend Murine Leukemia Virus Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract Awarded for providers to design and implement the upgrade of its existing Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager Platform from FIM 2010 to the current FIM 2010 R2 version.
Microsoft announced at the RSA Conference on Tuesday that it has begun shipping Forefront Identity Manager 2010, server software for provisioning and de-provisioning user access and privileges for network and database resources.
Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010: This provides IT professionals with tools to address day-to-day tasks, such as delegating administration and creating workflows for common identity management tasks.
Microsoft's Chirapurath confirmed that Forefront Protection 2010 for SharePoint and Forefront Identity Manager 2010 will ship next year as will Forefront Protection Manager.
TEC for Directory & Identity 2012 will offer advanced education on business-critical identity and access management (IAM) technologies, including Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager (formerly Identity Lifecycle Manager) and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
will explore the synergies and overlaps of Microsoft's Forefront Identity Manager with virtual directories.
Technology leaders focused on Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Exchange, Virtualization and Cloud organizations will kick off the three-day event with a look into the future of the Microsoft technologies.