The milestone announcement was made at Serviam Gardens, a 240-unit housing development for low-income seniors in the Bronx and a project of The Ursuline Bedford Park Community, Fordham Bedford Housing Corporation (FBHC), and Enterprise.
What does FBHC stand for?
FBHC stands for Fordham Bedford Housing Corporation (Bronx, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBHC
We have 4 other meanings of FBHC in our Acronym Attic
- Forum des Biohygiénistes (French: Biohygienist Forum)
- Front of Back Hash (marching band)
- Fuel Burning Heater (vehicles)
- Full Body Harness (various companies)
- Full-Blooded Human
- Fruit Body Hydrophobin 1
- Fellow of British Hospitality Accountants
- Fort Berthold Housing Authority (U.S. Native American government organization; North Dakota)
- Fasting Breath Hydrogen Concentration
- Fire Baptized Holiness Church
- Foundation for Better Health Care (New York, NY)
- Fertile Bovine Hydatid Cyst Fluid
- Force Beachhead Line
- Fetal Bovine Heart Endothelial Cells
- Fluidized Bed Heat Exchanger
- Fetal Bovine Heart Endothelial Cell (cytology)
- Familial Benign (Hypocalciuric) Hypercalcaemia
- Full Bandwidth at Half Height (neurophysiological research)
- Fellow of the British Horological Institute (UK)
- Florida Breast Health Initiative (Miami Lakes, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was formerly director of development for Fordham Bedford Housing Corporation.
Community Investment Award; * Dominic Carter, NY1 News, Special Recognition Award; and John Reilly, Fordham Bedford Housing Corporation, Community Service Award.
The Fordham Bedford Housing Corporation (FBHC), a not-for-profit developer of community-run affordable housing in the Bronx, has purchased and will renovate six privately-owned Bronx apartment buildings using acquisition loans totaling $23 million, equal to 10% of the Fund.
Prior to joining the firm, he was a community development coordinator with the Fordham Bedford Housing Corporation, where he was responsible for the management of 12 apartment buildings.