He made a comeback in 2001 and, in 2004 became the first European to win one of the Champions Tour majors, the Ford Senior Players Championship.
What does FSPC stand for?
FSPC stands for Ford Senior Players Championship (golf)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSPC
We have 12 other meanings of FSPC in our Acronym Attic
- Fire Safety Plan Box
- Fire Support Patrol Base (Vietnam)
- Food Safety Promotion Board (UK)
- Federation of Swiss Protestant Churches
- Fédération Suisse des Producteurs de Céréales (French: Swiss Federation of Grain Producers; Switzerland)
- Financial Sector Policy Committee (Indonesia)
- Financial Systems Policy Council
- Fixed-Step Power Control
- Fleet Supply Policy Council
- Florida Suicide Prevention Coalition
- Foundation For Sex Positive Culture (Seattle, WA)
- Full-Scale Production Contract
- Full-Scale Prototype Completion
- Flight Strip Printer Control Module
- Fachverband Schweizerischer Privat Detektive (German: Swiss Association of Private Investigators; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Faculté de Science Politique et de Droit (French: School of Political Science and Law; Canada)
- Food Safety and Product Development (Angelo State University laboratory; San Angelo, TX)
- Fort Smith Police Department (Arkansas)
- Frankfort Square Park District (Illinois)
- Freeze Speed Parameter
Samples in periodicals archive:
James, 55 next month, joined the Champions Tour in the United States on reaching 50 and became the first European to win a major on that seniors circuit, the Ford Senior Players Championship in 2004.
Hidden deep among the results from the Scottish Open, the John Deere Classic, the European Tour Tex bond Open in Italy, the Ford Senior Players Championship in Michigan, the Northumberland County First Division Championship and the European Boys Team Championship came details of the Ladies European Tour, won last weekend by 26-year-old Rebecca Hudson.
James, the 1999 European Ryder Cup captain, opted to try his hand in America last year after qualifying for the Champions Tour and was rewarded when he beat his former Ryder Cup team-mate Jose Maria Canizares by one shot to win the Ford Senior Players Championship at Dearborn, Michigan.
MARK JAMES collected the biggest cheque of his career after winning the Ford Senior Players Championship in Michigan.
Then it's back to the States for two more Majors, the US Senior Open and the Ford Senior Players Championship, in the space of three weeks.